Tarboy Tarboy

Amazing!

This reminds me of the end credits of "The Incredibles", except taken to a place of even great awesomeness. Gramps scared me a little at the end!

Pacman 3 Pacman 3

It was alright.....

The animation was pretty good, and the comic elements were all there...but the long fade-to-black then fade-from-black transitions between EVERY camera angle change really interrupted the timing and flow of the animation. It made the story drag on a bit, and some of the jokes fell flat because there was too much transition time.

But I liked the Akira-esque macrophage assimilation of the ghosts. Gross.

Terminator: Madness Terminator: Madness

Great

Your "bad english" MADE this flash. What can I say, I'm a sucker for garbled, "lolcats"esque foreign translations.

brysew responds:

No problemo X-D

The Invisibles The Invisibles

Based on a true story?

Either this is a thinly veiled figurative work one step up from an emo blog, or this is a completely fictional piece that crawls on and on in tedium.

If the former, you don't examine the situation very meticulously, but rather you bitch and moan like everyone is out to get you.
If the latter, this can be too easily interpreted as the former to be interesting.

I'm not quite sure what to make of this, except that it reminds me of an even crappier version of "Clerks" (i.e. antisocial nerds indulging themselves in mastabatory rants and whining.)

Try keeping a journal, but let it die there.

Virgilcomic responds:

Not based on a true story, no.

TT: 011 Runner II TT: 011 Runner II

Fun!

Fun, quirky style made this great to watch. Good job!

Twilight: The Broodening Twilight: The Broodening

Half-good

There were some funny bits, but it dragged on and on, and at times was like that guest who won't leave. You ran some jokes into the ground-- learn to cut it short.

Plus, vampires (like werewolves, wizards, etc) are so generic and popularized that authors have creative license to "make them their own"-- i.e. identify the qualities of their own spin-off versions. So many of the "plot holes" who list aren't really anything to bad...but overall, this had a few laughs.

Jackie Jackie

Interesting

I'm not sure what to make of this-- I didn't really anticipate any of the plot turns, but I think that was a good thing. Fun, sometimes funny, mostly grimy...great job.

Science! Science!

Pretty sweet

The animation isn't anything special, but the scene compositions and the idea overall is great. Really funny concept, and what's even funnier is how explicitly and comprehensively you lay out the entire plot in the "author comments" section on this page. Why is it necessary?? Hahahah!

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Good.

It was good, but nothing new. The best parts of your Madness movies have always been the fights between the main character and the giant, lumbering demigods/creations. Even though you introduced one in this movie, he wasn't fighting the normal-sized main character, but an equally large, powerful mutated version. So it was more like a Godzilla-fight than anything.

Also, what was with the crab claw?
And you really should avoid gradients...they're pretty prosaic, and everything else in the movie is awesome.

-NG Styled Art- -NG Styled Art-

Nice

I always enjoy an art showcase...so thanks for submitting. However, what's with EVERYONE having giant bulging muscles? Was this something you agreed upon beforehand? I hope it's at least some sort of inside joke, because otherwise you guys are all bizarrely ripped or you have strange caco-morphic images of yourselves...

JKAmovies responds:

I like to think that I do actually look like that :3

Though, the point of this was to draw yourself as a NG staff member (checkout the staff page to see what I mean). Thanks ~JKA