Tarboy Tarboy

Amazing!

This reminds me of the end credits of "The Incredibles", except taken to a place of even great awesomeness. Gramps scared me a little at the end!

Pacman 3 Pacman 3

It was alright.....

The animation was pretty good, and the comic elements were all there...but the long fade-to-black then fade-from-black transitions between EVERY camera angle change really interrupted the timing and flow of the animation. It made the story drag on a bit, and some of the jokes fell flat because there was too much transition time.

But I liked the Akira-esque macrophage assimilation of the ghosts. Gross.

Terminator: Madness Terminator: Madness

Great

Your "bad english" MADE this flash. What can I say, I'm a sucker for garbled, "lolcats"esque foreign translations.

brysew responds:

No problemo X-D

Toxie Radd 2 Toxie Radd 2

Great game...

Great game, but as others have said, too short. The addition of melee weapons was great, and they worked well in this game. (i.e. in other games, if you try to use a melee weapon, you end up taking a hit, but not here)

The new weapons upgrade system was a lot of fun, and the weapons felt more "even" this time. (In the first Toxic Radd the fully upgraded flame thrower was far better than anything else.)

I would've appreciated an equivalent of the swat team guys from the first one-- they were fun to kill. But it's clear that you took the suggestions for the last game and made an effort to realize them. Great job!

Xplored responds:

Yes. What you said is what we did.
We seriously read and implement players suggestions.
But we just planned to reintroduce the olicemen on TR3... to guard the chemical mill... So, even if not all players liked them, we satisfy somebody who liked them as you!
Thanks for the 9!

Tetraform Tetraform

Great game

This game is perfect, except for one tiny thing-- if you've destroyed all but one enemy, and you don't have any spike towers (or nukes), then you just sort of have to wait for him to run into, or do it yourself. It'd be nice if the game recognized that you only had one guy, and gave you another so that you could destroy them together.

the Kill Kar II: Revenge the Kill Kar II: Revenge

Great game!

This was a great game, and unlike many other top-down driving games, the car was easy to handle. The upgrades were fun, and the level progression made sense, for the most part.

The last few levels, however, were disproportionately easy (the grassy area). The cityscape right before became pretty difficult, but then the grassy area was a breeze.

the hagian supermagus! the hagian supermagus!

Awesome!

I'm a sucker for well-thought out backstories...great job! Do you do game design/concept art for a living?

This looks great--keep it up!

jouste responds:

hey man! thanks for dropping by and giving me a review!

well i am in game art right now but i am more of an environmental artists at the moment. making walls and tables and stuff, but when i get home i rock out the space monsters and alien soldiers! one day i'd love to get these guys in a game or something,

thanks for the vote of confidence and that 10!

*highfives*

Ballroom Ballroom

Great!

Real great color sheme, and obvious understanding of architecture/form. However, the woman (and the man too) in the foreground are a little too choppy. The choppiness works fine for people farther away, but I'd make the two people in the front more distinct.

Status Quo - Surreal Status Quo - Surreal

Cool

Cool style-- it's like Ren and Stimpy meet Lovecraft. (Though it's hardly abstract.)

dimitrikozma responds: